Sign up now for School's Out Camp January 21st! Choose Full day or Half day session!
East Brunswick Racquet Club (EBRC) is the premier tennis club in Central New Jersey. EBRC features seven indoor climate-controlled tennis courts with “Rebound Ace” surface.
Other facilities include:
EBRC offers a full range of tennis programs available for all ages and abilities.
Catarina is a former tour player, having reached a career high rank of 10. She reached the semifinals at Wimbledon and the Australian Open, and won five singles titles throughout her career. Catarina coached two WTA players and served as captain of the Swedish Fed Cup team from 2005-2007.
Monday - Friday: 6:30am to 10pm
Saturday: 7am to 9pm
Sunday: 7am to 9pm
**Evening hours are subject to change, please call to inquire.
1. Fees for open court time, lessons, clinics, tournaments and any other programs must be paid before entering the court.
2. Allocation of courts will be at the discretion of the management.
3. Proper tennis attire is required on courts at all time.
4. Smoking is not permitted in the club, and no food or beverages are allowed on the courts.
5. The EBRC reserves the right to cancel any membership for any cause deemed appropriate by sole discretion of the management. This includes but is not limited to the failure to comply with EBRC policy. In such a case, a prorated refund would be given.
6. The EBRC assumes no responsibility for injuries, accidents, or loss of personal property. All member and guests hereby specifically waive any claims for damages arising from their use of the club facilities.
Any Patron wishing to reserve Open Court Time after 5pm Monday thru Friday and any time on Saturday and Sunday will be asked to provide credit card information to secure the reservation.
If the court is cancelled with less than 24 hours notice or if you fail to show, you will be charged for the court time at the full rate.
Contract court holders must provide at least 24 hours notice of cancellation in order to be eligible for a make up
There will be NO refunds for Program Registrations unless a doctor’s note is provided