Junior Program (JP)
2012 – 2013 JUNIOR PROGRAMS
- MAXIMUM OF 4-5 STUDENTS PER INSTRUCTOR
- ENTHUSIASTIC AND EXPERIENCED INSTRUCTORS
- STROKE PRODUCTION, STRATEGY, AND CONDITIONING
- ONE- HOUR PROGRAMS OFFERED FOR CHILDREN AGES 4-10 WITH LIMITED PLAYING EXPERIENCE
JTP LEAGUE: SATURDAYS 5:00-7:00
- LEAGUES RUN CONCURRENT WITH JUNIOR SESSIONS
- ORGANIZED AND SUPERVISED MATCH PLAY
- LIMIT OF 20 PLAYERS PER SESSION
FALL SESSION (12 WEEKS) – $360
WINTER SESSION (12 WEEKS) – $360
SPRING SESSION (12 WEEKS) – $360
- TO SIGN UP FOR THE JUNIOR PROGRAMS AND JUNIOR LEAGUES CONTACT OUR TENNIS DIRECTOR, MIKE MORRIS BY CALLING 732- 247-1706.
- $100 DEPOSIT DUE WHEN SIGNING UP FOR CLASS.
- 5% DISCOUNT IF PAID IN FULL BY FIRST DAY OF CLASS.
- FREE OPEN COURT TIME IS AVAILABLE TO JUNIORS ENROLLED IN THE PROGRAM DURING SESSION OF ENROLLMENT.
JUNIOR PROGRAM POLICY
*WALK ON POLICY
Any student in our junior program is entitled to free walk-on time. This privilege is allowed ONLY in the session in which you are enrolled. This privilege is also extended to any junior who takes a regularly scheduled, weekly private lesson. You may play with any other student who is in our program, or with a family member. Free walk-on time is on a first come first serve basis and is limited to 1 hour increments.
Make-ups for missed classes ARE NOT guaranteed. We will do our best to accommodate you, but we need your cooperation in arranging for these make-ups. You MUST call in advance if you are going to miss a class. You will only be entitled to a make-up if you have notified us of the absence. In this way, we will be able to fit make-up students into classes that we KNOW are going to have a missing student. Call the club and ask for Mike Morris regarding ALL make up classes. Thank you in advance for your cooperation in this matter.
Pay in full on or before the first day of class and receive a 5% discount.
1/2 payment is due on the first day of class, and the second payment is due half way through the program.
We would like your permission for EBRC to use your child’s photograph on our website, or in our club. Names and personal information will not be used with the photos. Please sign below to acknowledge that you give this permission.