East Brunswick Racquet Club Policy
GENERAL CLUB POLICY
1. Fees for open court time, lessons, clinics, tournaments and any other programs must be paid before entering the court.
2. Allocation of courts will be at the discretion of the management.
3. Proper tennis attire is required on courts at all time.
4. Smoking is not permitted in the club, and no food or beverages are allowed on the courts.
5. The EBRC reserves the right to cancel any membership for any cause deemed appropriate by sole discretion of the management. This includes but is not limited to the failure to comply with EBRC policy. In such a case, a prorated refund would be given.
6. The EBRC assumes no responsibility for injuries, accidents, or loss of personal property. All member and guests hereby specifically waive any claims for damages arising from their use of the club facilities.