EBRC's Spring 2023 season begins on March 20! Limited spots available - Enroll today!
1. In order to register, clinics and/or camp must be paid for in full. If not paid, player will not be registered.
2. Players are allowed up to two (2) make ups per season.
3. The player or player's parent/guardian must call 24 hours ahead to let us know they will not be attending class.
3. Make ups are not guaranteed if clinics are at capacity (6 players per court - no exceptions).
4. Once make ups are scheduled, if the player is unable to attend their makeup session, the class CANNOT be rescheduled.
See below for make up/injury policy details
1. Fees for open court time, lessons, clinics, tournaments, and any other programs must be paid before entering the court.
2. Allocation of courts will be at the discretion of management.
3. Proper tennis attire is required on courts at all times.
4. Smoking is not permitted in the club.
5. No food or beverages are allowed on the courts.
6. EBRC reserves the right to cancel any membership for any cause deemed appropriate by sole discretion of the management. This includes, but is not limited to, failure to comply with EBRC policy. In such cases, a prorated refund will be given.
7. EBRC assumes no responsibility for injuries, accidents, or loss of personal property. All member and guests hereby specifically waive any claims for damages arising from their use of the club facilities.
8. All card transactions are subject to a 3.25% processing fee.
1. If booked court time is cancelled with less than 24 hours' notice, or if the player fails to show, the player will be charged for the court time at the full rate.
2. Contract court holders must provide at least 24 hours' notice of cancellation in order to be eligible for a make up.
3. There will be NO refunds for Program Registrations unless a doctor’s note is provided immediately, and before the absense occurs.